Friday, February 3, 2012

Play Dumb

I had a secret.  I kept my secret for a while, a long while and then I BURST!!!.I could not contain myself any longer and I had to spill.  I was so proud of my self-control.  There were many times I was tempted to slip up and leak, but I kept my knowledge confidential.  I was not asked to keep the conversation quiet, but I felt it best to stay silent, knowledge is power after all, isn't it? 
Sometimes knowledge is a curse that can cause trepidation, but it is what you do with the knowledge that determines how smart you are. Use it for ill intent and it will come back to bite you. Do nothing with the knowledge and the end result matches the initiative expended, zero!!!  Keep it for future reference and now you have something.  Use the knowledge wisely and in a timely fashion and you can make things happen, but only use what you must when called for. This requires some fore-thought and instinct.  If you lack these, then you may as well, have no knowledge at all, because a missed window is a splattered mess.  No amount of clean up will open the window for the same breeze and a passed wind, stinks!  So, harbour the knowledge and spill it when the air is dry and thirsty for the spray.  Deliver it in dribs and drabs, careful not to saturate the subject.   A little knowledge goes a long way and when others say ignorance is bliss, simply smile and say, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment