Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rotten Fruit???

Do you ever wonder why some days , when you work out, you smell worse than other days? Does the odor one eminates', directly correlate to their disposition, because today I smelled like rotten fruit, both during and after my workout, and to be quite honest, it was worse that rotten fruit, it was rancid, sour grapes. If you didn't read yesterday's blog, I'll save you the trouble, it was bitter. I have to think I needed to expel my distemper and as I blew off steam with a rigorous ride, my spoiled mood began to slide. My pent up anger bubbled up and boiled over, escaping through my pores, cleansing my mind and ridding my body of the toxic waste. My apologies to anyone who was forced to endure my offensive odor but I do believe it's gone now. Tomorrow I should be smelling just peachy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment