Friday, January 6, 2012

Permanent Markers

I have to laugh at my own intensity.  I can be so introspective and serious, that I think it scares people.  I don't mean to, it's just the way I work. It's how I process things.  I just need to learn how to contain my thoughts and deal with them on my own terms.  I came across a letter I wrote a few years back and I am embarrassed that I sent it.  I actually deal with these people quite often, and now I know why they stear clear of me.  I can be a total nut case, whack job, lunatic!!!  I can laugh about it now, but my actions of the past have had resonating implications for a long time coming.  Man I wish I could clean that slate, or at least color it with a different shade of chalk but I guess I'll have to chalk it up to experience.  Somethings can't be dry earsed, they're written with permanent markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment