Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year~New Gear

Alright, it is the first day of the New Year and I'm on a mission. I have goals and aspirations, nothing too aggressive, but a challenge for myself none the less. I have had plenty of time to think and contemplate my past fourty-nine years. With all that I have endured thus far, it is my hope that 2012 will bring an array of opportunity. A plethora of experiences and endeavors that make me more of the person I want to be. Suprisingly, this has less to do with my outward size and shape and more to do with how I choose to shape my life going forward. The extent and depth of my experiences shall grow with each year of my age and I will not care if my waist size grows in unison. I will no longer be a victim of societies expectations. I will be a true and complete representation of what I want to be. I will expand and enjoy all that brings me pleasure. My family and friends will no longer take a back seat to chores and unneccessary chatter that consumed the shallow and insecure person I was at one time. I will tell people that I care about, that I think of them often and I will do this with regular personal interaction. I will act on thoughts as they occur to me and not "wait until I have more time". The only time I have is now and that is my new years motto. New Year~New Gear, let's kick it up and drive!!!

Happy New Year everyone

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Happy New Year. Being present seems to be the best way to appreciate all that life has to offer.

    ReplyDelete